March 29, 2024 7:59 AM

Author Topic: ****PILEUP PRE SALE****  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Eyeball

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
****PILEUP PRE SALE****
« on: September 29, 2008 5:44 PM »
We are bringing this 34 Chevrolet PU and 30-31 coupester body to sell at the swap meet.

!!!!sold!!!!1934 Chevrolet PU. No title. Complete truck with engine and tranny still in it. It was missing the font axle and springs so we tossed a Model A axle with hubs under it. This is for loading and unloading only it is just tacked in and is not a useable item. There is VERY LITTLE rust on it, see pics of the cab corners. Most of the wood will need to be replaced it is bad in the hinge pillars and doors. The front fenders are salvageable but I would say the rears are not. The frame looks like it has been reinforced / repaired over the rear axle; it has overload springs on it so I’m sure this thing use to work pretty hard for a living. I   also have the seat springs if you want them.
FREE DELIVERY TO THE PILEUP! !!!$OLD!!!

!!!SOLD!!!
1930-31 Coupster body. No title. What you see is what you get. It is tacked together for transport but could be broke down if you want to pack it up tight. It has a Bitchin recessed firewall in it too.
FREE DELIVERY TO THE PILEUP! !!!SOLD!!!

We can also drop off between Moorhead, MN and Morris, IL on the 9th and 10th of October if time permits. We will charge $1.00 per loaded mile off our route which is the interstate.
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB