I suck at taking photos while I work. Frame is off the table as most of you know, and on sitting on it its rollers thanks to some wood mockup wheels I made at work. Put a decent order into Mac's the other day and that should bring on some more progress.
Pedals and columnshift linkage is all sorted and happily working together. I'm working on the parking brake setup currently, major components are sorted. Made a bracket that attaches to the X-member since there isn't a top cover to mount to like a toploader trans. Once that is sorted I'll start figuring out brake and fuel line routing. Trying to get the chassis items taken care off so I can move onto the body, seating and dash items.
Motor internals are all together and I just picked up my heads from Wayne, freshly decked and cleaned. Hope to paint the engine before it gets ridiculously cold.
I cut down a '35 driveshaft for some header pipes that will exit just shy of the door edge. They will get capped and plumbed into the exhaust system into some glasspacks terminating just after the rear axle.
I've been thinking about holding off on finding a tapered and keyed steering shaft and running a 49-50 shoebox steering wheel, if I can find a decent one, then later adapting a splined hub onto my 41-48 wheel if it would work out. I like the thought of getting all the steering lined up then just putting the wheel on nice and straight.
Also hung the decklid... it's going to need some work to get it right though. I'm trying not to get into too much of the body, dash, seat, accessory items until more of the chassis is complete.