Suedes Car Club

Swap Meet => For Sale => Topic started by: 31Rodder on April 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Title: SOLD 324 Olds SOLD
Post by: 31Rodder on April 08, 2008 10:29 pm
1954 Olds 324 4 barrel. Great for a rebuild SOLD
Title: RE: 324 Olds for sale.
Post by: ColeMonkey on April 09, 2008 10:36 am
I was almost going to buy this, but my uncle is donating a 305 chevy for free.
Title: RE: 324 Olds for sale.
Post by: racerjohnson on April 09, 2008 4:17 pm
pm sent
Title: RE: 324 Olds for sale.
Post by: 31Rodder on April 10, 2008 12:13 am
to answer a few questions.  the motor had 54K on it when I pulled it from a car.  I was told it ran when it was parked.  However when i brought it home it would not turn, it got water in one or two of the cylinders. it spins free now.  It will however need a rebuild there is some pitting in the #1 cylinder.  I have only had the heads off and i have not removed the pan.