Suedes Car Club

Swap Meet => For Sale => Topic started by: HBirdman on January 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Title: bike FOR SALE
Post by: HBirdman on January 21, 2008 11:53 pm
O.K. so i've got this 83 kaswasaki csr 650 good shape, should be a good runner[ i say should because i never ran it but turned it over and it had spark and compression no gas] anyway i need to sell it would like to see $600 o.b.o. clear n.d. title. if interested please call luke @ 701-347-5234 bike is located in casselton n.d.
thanks for looking.
(http://[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh144/harveybirdman65/csr650001.jpg)[/img]
Title: RE: bike FOR SALE
Post by: hell_bent on January 30, 2008 2:57 am
i'll take the wheels!  sorry, im no help at all
Title: RE: bike FOR SALE
Post by: Devo211 on May 20, 2008 5:55 am
Do you still have that bike?  I'm out of GF
Title: RE: bike FOR SALE
Post by: pinstriper40 on May 20, 2008 5:52 pm
What the hell happened to staying focused Adam?  :)
Title: Re: RE: bike FOR SALE
Post by: eberhama on May 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Quote from: "Devo211"
Do you still have that bike?  I'm out of GF


Its still for sale, current asking price is $400.
Title: bike FOR SALE
Post by: Devo211 on May 21, 2008 7:21 am
Damn, you busted me Pinstriper. I know, I should stay focused but my mind wanders.  My buddy is turning a 74 CBR 750 into a Cafe Racer, pretty sweet......need to have future projects, you know this!  Will think more about the bike.  Thanks for the reply.
Title: bike FOR SALE
Post by: HBirdman on May 23, 2008 1:56 am
SOLD IT!!! SOLD IT!!! SOLD IT !!!
yea... I like spanky the auctioneer on that there barret-jackoff