April 19, 2024 4:13 AM

Author Topic: 31 Model A truck Cab  (Read 3789 times)

wlspdshop

31 Model A truck Cab
« on: June 06, 2005 4:21 PM »
For sale is a 31 model A cab.  The cab was disassembled when I bought it for shipping so I have stood everything together in pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like.  The front cowl will need a small patch panel on the drivers side and the passengers side has a very small spot of rust.  Other then those two spots it is in very good condition.  The windshield frame is missing and visor.  As for the doors the Driver side door will need the bottom patch panel installed (I will include that piece), garnish moldings, window regulators and new door hinges (they were cut to remove the door.  The guy could not get the pins out).  The passenger door has been blasted and the bottom patch panel put in, but the top part of the patch will need to be finished being welded in.  The back of the cab will need the bottom 2 inch patch put in as there is some rust. The rear window garnish molding is included.  The top pieces that connect the back of the cab to the cowl are in rough shape, but I have gotten one for the passengers side that is in pretty good shape, but will need a little work.  The drivers side that connects the back of the cab to the cowl is rough and will need work or replacing. Both doors are missing the window regulators; window mechanisms are missing and garnish moldings. Doors overall are nice and not dinged up.  The floor was removed prior to me purchasing the cab for shipping.  It will need the replacement panel below the seat riser.  The sub rails were cut so the cab could be disassembled, but could be welded back in place.  The fire wall has a couple of extra wholes.  I think that is it. I am asking $750.00 obo. That is what I have stuck in it.   Just PM me for questions and more pictures.  Thanks.

Travis

wlspdshop

RE: 31 Model A truck Cab
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005 6:23 PM »
Well I need the room very soon (Next week before Back to the 50's) so if anyone wants the cab here is one more offer then it is off to ebay again.  $500.00.  If interested give me a call at 701-319-9511 or PM me here. Thanks.

Travis

Offline Eyeball

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005 6:48 PM »
I wish I could..............too may projects already.
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB

wlspdshop

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005 2:41 PM »
Well, the cab is sold.  It is off to Minot then on to AZ for the warm weather.  And tonight the coupe comes home.  Finally a coupe.

Offline CJHacker

• I run this place...
  • Administrator
  • Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
    • Suedes Car Club
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005 5:19 PM »
WooHoo!  Gotta post some pix when you get her home.

wlspdshop

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005 6:13 PM »
I will get some pics up next week.