April 29, 2024 2:15 PM

Author Topic: MN HOT ROD HARDWARE OPEN HOUSE 2007  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Eyeball

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
MN HOT ROD HARDWARE OPEN HOUSE 2007
« on: September 13, 2007 8:06 PM »
2007 Hot Rod Hardware Open House

How do i get to the Dodge County Fairgrounds?

From the twin cities: Hwy 35W south to hwy 14E in Owatonna take the hwy 57 north exit in Kasson, fair grounds will be on the right side 2 Blocks up from the stop light.

From Rochester: Hwy 14 West to Hwy 57 North in Kasson, fair grounds will be on the right side 2 blocks up from the stop light.

Is there camping available this year?

Yes, Camping is available at the fair grounds reservations are required by October 5th 2007. Electrical hook ups are not available, open fires are not permitted, there will be no security on site, Cost of Camping is $15.00. To make reservations please call courtney at 507-635-3773 or e-mail courtney@hotrodhardware.com

Where is the closest hotel?

Americinn Motel is located in Kasson, there phone number is 800-634-3444 or www.americinnkasson.com

What if i want to spend the night in Hastings?

http://www.hastingsmn.org/lodging.htm

Is Patti Cooking this year?

Yes Patti is cooking, Lunch will be served at 11:30am until 1:00pm a invitation is required for lunch. invitations will be mailed a couple of weeks prior to the open house. If you do not receive a invitation, the Dodge County 4-H will be on site with food available. The Dodge County 4-H will also have breakfast available at 8:00am  

Whats the deal with the cruise?

Last year allot of people left for the Hastings down town drive in after our open house. This year, Hot Rod Hardware and the Time Keepers Car Club have joined together to come up with a scenic route to Hastings. We are currently putting a route together now, once we have decided on a route we will post it here.

Is that band coming back this year?

Yes, the Hillbilly Swing Kings will be playing through out the day, if you would like more info on the Hillbilly Swing Kings check them out at www.hillbillyswingkings.com

Will there be saftey inspections?

Yes, NSRA will be doing saftey inspections through out the day.

I have more questions

You can contact us at 507-635-3773 or courtney@hotrodhardware.com
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB

Kat

RE: MN HOT ROD HARDWARE OPEN HOUSE 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007 12:20 AM »
This weekend! See you there! Rain, rain, stay AWAY; maybe spend the day in Bismarck...hehehehehe :wink: