April 29, 2024 7:52 PM

Author Topic: LEROY'S INTRO  (Read 4501 times)

LEROY

LEROY'S INTRO
« on: December 29, 2005 6:39 PM »
Hey Fellas,
My name is Jon Foster, I'm from Northern Cali, I found your club site doing some surfing. I'm really glad to find that there is a scene in Dakota, I've been looking for the past few months and have found only the usual street rods ect.. kind of thing. Where are you guys from?
My family and I are relocating to the Minot area in the spring of 06, my old man (Bud) is coming back as well, He's original old skooland a helluva wrench.
We've been on the West Coast for 20+ years I'm 38, and we're looking forward to meeting all you Kats. We'll be bringing Nor Cal kustoms to the table, we'll be very interested in going on runs with you guys this summer.
Later and thanks.
Jon

Offline Eyeball

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
RE: LEROY
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005 7:51 PM »
WOW it will be great to have you here!

We are from the Fargo ND, Moorhead MN area. I honestly don't make it up to Minot myself very often but they do have some big events up that way.

Do you have any pics of your car (s)?
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB

Offline CJHacker

• I run this place...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Suedes Car Club
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005 8:06 PM »
Yeah, welcome board!  If you don't know where Fargo is from Minot, we're on the east edge of the state on the ND/MN border.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005 9:23 PM »
Welcome,  I go up to Minot at least twice a month sometimes more.  I'll look for your rides.

LEROY

LEROY'S INTRO
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005 3:23 AM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have a brother who lives in Fargo so when I come to visit him this summer I'll check you guys out, your cruise night sounds cool. I was looking around your site and I have to say it's a top notch website, very nicely done and well maintained.
You guys have some great cars as well, as nice as the ones out here to be sure. I'm only bringing 2 old vehicles with me from Ca this spring, my 59 Chevy Apache that I drive daily and I have a 70 Chevelle also. I'll post up some pics of my truck when I get a chance. My Chevelle is not a kustom, it's done in the  muscle car style as it should be. All my other project cars are already in North Dakota waiting for me to get there, it's good to know people with quonsets!! You don't find too many of those out here.
Thanks again for a warm welcome, you guys are doing a good representing up there in the North.

Offline 31Rodder

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/rodder1931
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005 4:42 PM »
like everyone else said welcome aboard

Offline sko_ford

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile