May 17, 2024 1:06 AM

Author Topic: Stopping in to say Hi  (Read 3090 times)

OldSchool55

Stopping in to say Hi
« on: April 04, 2009 3:03 AM »
I saw some video on You tube of your hot rod drags from back in July. Looked like a lot of fun and if I was closer I'd be at the next one. Seems like like you have a good club here with nice cars.

I live in the Panhandle of Texas so I doubt I will ever run into many of you, but if you guys make it to an event around here maybe we can meet up.

I come from a family of Hot rodders so we just get together on the weekends and work on something. We all have the addiction so we will work on each others cars and there is always something to do. I've attached a couple pics of my cars.

The 55 is my baby, The coronet is still waiting to be touched, and the 67 step side is my daily driver.

Offline 31Rodder

• Suedes Member
  • Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/rodder1931
RE: Stopping in to say Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009 1:55 PM »
Thanks for stopping by our webpage.  I dig the 55.  It brought back a few memories.  I see you made the upgrade to the dual master cylinder, good move.  Its nice to have stopping power.

Offline Wowcars

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009 10:59 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. Nice stuff you got there, too. Many of us are planning on going to Austin some year. Maybe catch up with you at that?

Offline pinstriper40

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009 11:54 PM »
Sweet 55.  Looks like a lot of fun!  Welcome!
*Street is Neat*