May 01, 2024 10:29 PM

Author Topic: I came from another world...........er, I mean site!  (Read 2924 times)

hdflame

I came from another world...........er, I mean site!
« on: December 08, 2009 5:02 PM »
Hey everybody,  I found you guys from another upholstery forum, don't remember which one now!  There are several out there.

Anyway, I've been enjoying the how to's and pictures.  I'm new to upholstery, but I'm enjoying learning.  I'm 49 and been a fulltime paid fireman for about 23 years.  Love riding motorcycles.  Also teach the MSF ridercourses and Harley's Rider's Edge new and experienced riding classes.

Just broadening my horizons and trying to start a little upholstery business so I've got something to do when I retire from the FD.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge and passion.  I can see there is a lot of talent on here.

Bobby

Offline JakesBackyard

• Hot Rodder
    • View Profile
RE: I came from another world...........er, I mean site!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009 3:00 AM »
Welcome to the site.  I'm not a SuedesCC member, but a regular poster on the site. I've contributed some of the UPH threads.  Where are you located? I assume you are a member of the HAMB UPH Social board....lots of great info there.

Offline pinstriper40

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
RE: I came from another world...........er, I mean site!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009 3:12 AM »
Welcome- Jake's an excellent teacher- listen to him!  (and I haven't even been in his class yet!)
*Street is Neat*