May 16, 2024 9:25 AM

Author Topic: From Zorch with love  (Read 4851 times)

Zorch

From Zorch with love
« on: March 20, 2007 3:57 AM »
Greetings from Minneapolis- I'm Stefan from the Lucky Bastards in Minneapolis.   Sorry, I realized that I put a post on here last year about the Messaround but never really introduced myself.  Instead of posting a bunch of junk about my projects I think it's just easier to throw out my website where you can see my car and my club.  www.luckybastardscarclub.com

I plan on keeping you guys up to date on our show (Minneapolis Messaround) as well as find out whats happening up in your neck of the woods.

Take care- Stefan

Offline sixinarow

• Suedes Member
  • Hot Rodder
    • View Profile
RE: From Zorch with love
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007 4:08 AM »
Ive looked through your sight before and i dig what you guys got goin. ill look for you guys at the messaround.

stefan(my name too 8) )
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem."

"Such a fine line between clever and stupid."

Offline 31Rodder

• Suedes Member
  • Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/rodder1931
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007 5:13 AM »
Welcome Zorch.

Offline Eyeball

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007 5:33 AM »
Welcome.......have you been striping much? And how is the build comming?
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB

Offline CJHacker

• I run this place...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Suedes Car Club
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007 5:53 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Hope I can make it to the Messaround this year.  Think you guys will be coming down for the drags this year?  I had heard that you were planning to last year, but the weather might have discouraged that?

Zorch

Re: RE: From Zorch with love
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007 6:07 PM »
Quote from: "Eyeball"

No, haven't striped for a while. I go in streaks, seems like I do a bunch and then I get burnt out plus too many irons in the fire- you know how it goes...

Zorch

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007 6:13 PM »
Quote from: "CJ"
Welcome aboard!  Hope I can make it to the Messaround this year.  Think you guys will be coming down for the drags this year?  I had heard that you were planning to last year, but the weather might have discouraged that?

Yes, we definitely all want to get out on the road more this summer.  Your guys drags is definitely on our calendar!  I don't remember what happened last year but this year things should be different this summer.  For one thing we have more cars running!

We moved the Messaround off of speedweek as well because we knew some of you guys go out there and I don't blame you.  Hopefully this year Labor Day weekend works out better since the extra day off on Monday.  I'll post some details about this year's show soon, we're planning some nice improvements!

Zorch

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007 6:17 PM »
Quote from: "Eyeball"

Oh yeah and the build... The Plymouth is on hold... I scored a running 49 Merc flathead recently so now I'm having second thoughts about starting the Plymouth.  Potentially may start a Ford roadster project if I can score a body for the right price...  Saving money in the mean time, can't wait for those swap meets to fire up!

Offline prettyboyhats

• Street Rodder
    • View Profile
    • http://drivencustoms.com
RE: Re: RE: From Zorch with love
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007 8:00 PM »
Welcome, I enjoyed the Messaround last year and look forward to it again this year!