Here are some pics of how we made the custom wishbone. Todd had a nice unsplit 34 wishbone but it was a little short for the F1 crossmember set up so we were going to cut it up to make it longer, but...... we had a pair of hacked up 34 bones that had been split and used on a hay wagon. We mated that to the back half of a very nice unsplit Model A wishbone to get the length and cut off all the crap that was welded to the ends of the 34 bones.
First we put it together to see where everything had to be.
We needed to heat and bend the yoke to the correct angle. We could not use the rubber ball in the end as it would have burst into flame. We remembered seeing this trick on the internet somewhere and it worked great.
Next measured and marked where we could splice them together. We found a spot that was the same size on both sets of bones and allowed us to cut the bad ends off the 34 bones.
Next we made the cuts and welded them up.