May 16, 2024 8:19 AM

Author Topic: Possibly for sale if theres interest  (Read 3774 times)

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
  • Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
    • http://antibling.deviantart.com
Possibly for sale if theres interest
« on: March 25, 2005 3:53 AM »
Well, we are getting a new lift at the shop and going through a facelift so I will offer this up if someone here wants it.

Its a Graaco(sp?) grease and lube center.  Its basically a big hanging hose real and its got a attachment for oil, one for grease, and a hose reel.  It hangs from the ceiling and then it runs lines down to 35 gallon drums.  There are setups for 3 35 gallon drums and has two drums of mobil stuff, havent opened them up to see if they got oil or grease.  

Basically I turned a handle to supply air to the drums and tried to see if anything would happen at the reels, but nothing happened, I dont know if they just disconnected something or what, I dont know much about it but its nostalgic looking, and it takes up a lot of space for me and blocks light where its currently sitting at.  

If someone was interested in it I could take some pics and see if the boss wanted to sell it.  

Also if someone wants some parts for a infloor lift, like the lift arms and anything else you can get from it you can have them.  We arent tearing up the cement to get down to the parts beneath but whatever you need from the topside someone can have.  

Also I got those 3 7.50-15 Bias ply tires with thin white walls for sale, i might have another bias ply tire 16" size that has been sitting in my shop for over a year that no one came and got.  

I also got some 235/70/15 Winter Duelers, two of them that came off this year.  They got another winter in them, but the person had the wrong size on their car and the back 2 wore out and didnt want the tires anymore.  Winter Duelers are truly the nicest things to have in the winter, I run them on my Tahoe and never needed to use 4wd.  I know winter is over but if you ever thought about getting some snow tires these are the ones to get and you can have some for a cheap price.  $50.

Offline Tom

• View Profile
RE: Possibly for sale if theres interest
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005 3:17 PM »
I still need some 16" bias. What size are they??
"A rat rod is a hot rod with poor workmanship". Roger S.

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005 2:38 PM »
Dear Mr Bling, I will be in Fargo for the Toppers show this weekend. I will not have computer access after Thursday afternoon. If you have the right size tires maybe we could hook up at the show.
"A rat rod is a hot rod with poor workmanship". Roger S.

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
    • http://antibling.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005 2:50 AM »
PM me your number, Ill have to take a look at it tomorrow.  Ill be in Fargo for the show on sunday and could throw it in if its the right size.