March 29, 2024 10:23 AM

Author Topic: Inventory Reduction Sale  (Read 5864 times)

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
Inventory Reduction Sale
« on: July 26, 2005 5:48 AM »
Time for Inventory Reduction Sale! For sale; 28 model A tudor sedan, 31 model A sedan, both are project cars  ,28 has wide five axles front and rear and 31 has 40 style axles, neither have hoods or grill shells, basically bodies with original frames, both have normal ND field car rust in lower areas; 28 has a really nice sub and the 31 sub has a little rust in it. Will sell without frames or axles. Also have wide five wheels and model A wheels for sale. Also 4 sale I have a bunch of Model T stuff; 3 front halves of 26-27 tourings, 3 front cowls,2 Model T C-cab truck cabs; these have two opening doors unlike the T cars of this area; 1 26 TT truck cab, enough stuff to build a 25 roadster minus the turtle deck. Also have a bunch of stock Model T stuff that needs to go. Also a 28 dodge more-door, a 34 olds tudor and the remains of a 40 Ford tudor deluxe(body only, and no dash) . Also am planning to sell almost all of my classic chevy stuff; to include a 56 tudor hardtop, 9 or 10 foordoor parts cars, original 265 engines with powerpack acc, original 55, 56 and 57 wheels. Have about 10 sets of front fenders, inner fenders, trannys, steering boxes,some glass, basically all my chevy stuff. Also have a really nice running 55 chevy 1 ton pickup with hoist, with 235 six that needs a new home. Other stuff for sale I have is 5 48-51 chevy pickups in various conditions, a 53 Ford car, 58 GMC long box step side. If anybody is interested in any of this stuff just give me a call, I have not advertised any of this yet as I figured I'd give the Sueders community a chance at it first, Not trying to get rich, just need to clean up the yard a little so I can focus on a few of my projects. Soory so long winded, but If interested I,d prefer calls at 748-5781 after 4:00 cst. Thanks, Weed

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
  • Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
    • http://antibling.deviantart.com
RE: Inventory Reduction Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005 3:12 PM »
In those 48-51 Chevy Pickups, do you have any 3600s with decent steps and bed fillers?  Or if you got a 3100 with a decent box, steps, fillers, and a frame I would be interested in that.  Also I need some rear fenders in decent shape.

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
Parts
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005 4:13 PM »
Antibling; I dont have any 3600 bits, but I do have boxes and running boards from 1/2 ton short boxes, Two of these pickups are quite complete. One still runs, but the frame is broke. Would be best to come look if your interested. By the way I forgot to mention that I am from Stanton, which is about a 1 hour drive north of Bismarck ND. Also think I have some pretty fair rear fenders.

Offline Kustom Dallas

• Kustomer
  • Suedes Member
  • Hot Rodder
  • Kustoms Forever
    • View Profile
RE: Parts
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005 4:27 PM »
How much for the '55 1 ton & how long is the box or is it a stake bed with sides?
"You own a car nobody wants." Serious
"The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad so I had one more for dessert" Johnny Cash

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
Parts
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005 4:45 PM »
Dallas, the tonner has I believe about a 10 foot box with short sides maybe about a foot high, I'm at work now but I can measure it tonite and let you know for sure, I'm trying to get 1000.00 for it cause it is pretty decent shape and I also have a factory radio I would throw in with for this price.

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
RE: Parts
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005 6:17 PM »
What are you looking to get for one that has a good short box, good fenders, good steps, good fillers and a good frame?  If you could get pics that would help too.

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
Inventory Reduction Sale
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005 6:40 PM »
AntiBling, The most complete one I have I would let go for 350.00 but have no title for this one. Thanx Weed

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
Inventory Reduction Sale
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005 10:53 PM »
Ill give you a call to see when I can come take a look.

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
Parts
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005 11:34 PM »
AntiBling, are you from Jamestown? The reason I ask is that I am heading that way this weekend to take my son and his buddy to a paintball comp. If you are I could probably figure out away to bring some pix with as my digital camera is with the wife in Devils Lake. Let me know. Later Weed

Offline tracywiedrich

• Oh, I get it...
    • View Profile
More Stuff
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005 2:00 AM »
I forgot I also have a really nice ton and a half 48 chevy truck with the corner windows and the deluxe chrome. Ran last summer, but smokes a little and needs brake work. Has a newer 235 that was swapped in, has no box or hoist, would make a nice car hauler or could use the cab on a pickup as they are the same. The 48's were the only year that they didnt have the gas tank behind the seat . Lookin for around $400.00.Thanx Weed

Offline AntiBling

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
Re: Parts
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005 7:14 AM »
Quote from: "tracywiedrich"
AntiBling, are you from Jamestown? The reason I ask is that I am heading that way this weekend to take my son and his buddy to a paintball comp. If you are I could probably figure out away to bring some pix with as my digital camera is with the wife in Devils Lake. Let me know. Later Weed

Im from north of Jamestown.  Good luck with the paintball, dont let that guy screw you over, hes notorious for that.  Hes screwed over many people I know.  I also played at his field once and wasnt impressed with the safety he showed.

I was running a paintball field longer than he had been playing, I just dont understand how he could get away with the crap he pulled and still get business.