May 13, 2024 4:35 PM

Author Topic: UPDATE Pres of The Pharaohs of minnesota needs your prayers  (Read 4637 times)

Squarepants

I would like to let everyone know that The President of The Pharaohs  Robert Brown is in Regines hospital in critical condition this morning . He went in for surgery on the 18th for some work on his feet . Due to some sort of complications he had to have a breathing tube installed in his throat and in the process his esophigus was torn because of this he has developed a very  life threatening infection in his body cavity.  He almost died monday and this morning he is stable but critical .  Robert is one of our founding members sons hes 12 yrs old and was born with a rare type of MS . Hes a great kid no matter what is going on in his life he is always smiling and laughing or making everyone else around him smile and laugh . Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers .

If you would like to send  Robert  well wishes and such I have set up an email address  for him . Any emails you send  to him (which I hope everyone will) will be printed out and I will bring them down to him and read them all to him . I think knowing the great people of the minnesota and surounding states Hot rod seen are thinking and praying for the best for him will maybe make his day a little bit better .Thank you all in advance , Steve aka Squarepants his email is below

Email : ThePresofThePharaohs@yahoo.com

Squarepants

UPDATE Pres of The Pharaohs of minnesota needs your prayers
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007 5:56 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind words . I will be seeing Robert and his parents Bopper and Mary today and will pass it on to them . As of right now the doctors have induced a coma so Robert isnt out of the woods yet but with as many people keeping him in their thoughts and prayers we will be hoping for the best . Thank you again . Steve

I thought I would post a few pictures of Robert so everyone can see how happy of a kid he is . We all  (The Pharaohs) have tried to make his life as fun and exciting as we can . One of the pictures is Robert and his father Bopper on the Flood run  and yes those are spinner hub caps that we put on his chair he wanted them and what Robert wants he gets. The other is Robet with the chopper we built for him hes at the Donnie smith show where he won first place in his class .  the last is Robert with his LTD that we got for him and tricked out  .

Offline Eyeball

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007 6:41 PM »
Pass along a big Get Well Soon from all of us here.
soaken wet shoes and winkled fingers...
hours and hours
inch at a time...

henryj1951 HAMB

Offline sko_ford

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007 7:46 PM »
i wish him the best of luck
WANTED: Mel Tillis valve covers

Offline 31Rodder

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/rodder1931
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007 9:25 PM »
Our thoughts and prayers are with him.  Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Offline Wowcars

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007 10:25 PM »
As with everyone else, My thoughts will be with him. Get better soon.

Squarepants

UPDATE on Robert
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007 4:59 PM »
Hello everyone I just want to update you today about Robert.  Hes is still very critical but he is stable and more on the up side . He is still on life support as of last nite .Today they are going to try to remove the breathing tube which involves some danger to his overall health.  He can talk a little bit by blinking his eyes once for yes and twice for no so he does understand what is going on around him all though He is highly medicated he can hear me talk to him and He will squeezes my hand when I ask him to . Every day is an improvment . It is going to be a long winter for him at this stage Keep up the prayers and concerns for our toughest member . I told him about all the different clubs and Hot rodders in minnesota and the country that are pulling for him . I read the emails that everone has sent  which he really liked . He told me to Thank everyone . Thats all for now . Steve aka Squarepants

Offline Wowcars

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
RE: UPDATE on Robert
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007 10:54 PM »
Keep us updated. We're pulling for him.

Offline sko_ford

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
RE: UPDATE on Robert
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007 2:33 AM »
steve could you post a address to send a card and whatnot
WANTED: Mel Tillis valve covers

Squarepants

Re: RE: UPDATE on Robert
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007 5:04 AM »
Quote from: "sko_ford"
steve could you post a address to send a card and whatnot

Im working on it I should have an address soon . Thanks STeve

Squarepants

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007 6:36 PM »
Just to let everyone know how things are going .Robert is off the ventilator and breathing on his own . Everything is going well . the infection is under control and looks so much better. He can whisper to you now . And his big smile is back . Last weekend we watched a couple movies together , And talked about how good looking his nurse is ...... He kept hitting the call button to get her to come back in his room .I think everyting will be ok . the little dog is back ..

We would like to thank everyone who helped Robert by praying and keeping him in their thoughts . Thank you very much from Bopper (Dad) , Mary (Mom) , Robert and The Pharaohs