April 19, 2024 4:43 AM

Author Topic: Free Bench, Cheap Fridge, Free Cabinets, Cheap Parts Washer  (Read 2380 times)

Offline racerjohnson

• Traditionalist...or...I post to much.
    • View Profile
Come and get a free bench. It's about 8 feet long. 30" deep. Call to come and pick it up. It ain't purdy, but it works.

The full size fridge will cost you 40 bucks and I have a student fridge for 30 bucks.

Have some cabinets, call me if you need dimensions or just come over and have a beer to take a look.

Parts cleaning tub: the bigger one that has 4 legs, doesn't stand on a drum or anything. Works great. $50

Brian, come get your sheetmetal brake.
The problem with having an artistic eye is that you always end up making more work for yourself. -Cleatus on the HAMB

Offline 31Rodder

• Suedes Member
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/rodder1931
RE: Free Bench, Cheap Fridge, Free Cabinets, Cheap Parts Was
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008 4:14 AM »
what color is the student fridge and what condition is it in?  can it hold 24 cans?

Offline racerjohnson

• View Profile
RE: Free Bench, Cheap Fridge, Free Cabinets, Cheap Parts Was
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008 4:46 PM »
Its a white student fridge, it works quite well. There is a separate little freezer inside and the freezer door is held up by the tray below it. It works fine like that, and Oh yes, it holds 24 cans for sure.
The problem with having an artistic eye is that you always end up making more work for yourself. -Cleatus on the HAMB